CareerSource Broward (CSBD), the administrative entity of the Broward Workforce Development Board, is a federally-funded, locally controlled organization that provides innovative employment solutions and quality workforce services to businesses and individuals in Broward County. These services are delivered through three strategically located career centers, which provide individual assistance with the Employ Florida website, job placement services, career coaching and other employment-related needs.
What We Stand For
Our Vision: To be the premier workforce agency facilitating better jobs and providing quality workers that enhances the quality of life and builds a sustainable economy for Broward County.
Our Mission: To provide innovative solutions through the professional delivery of quality services, which consistently and effectively meet workforce needs.
- Goal 1: Improve the sustainability of the workforce system through increased funding, efficiency, technology, and relevancy.
- Goal 2: Maintain our role as workforce development leaders through advocacy by the board, collaboration and providing data to inform the community.
- Goal 3: Encourage employers, job seekers and job creators to choose the one-stop for services.
- Goal 4: Align Broward’s services to maximize employment and training opportunities for targeted populations.
- Goal 5: Enhance the effectiveness of the out-of-school youth program