Find A Job
Finding a job can be difficult, but finding the RIGHT job can be even more challenging. That's why at CareerSource Broward, we partner with Employ Florida, which serves as Florida's official job-matching database that is updated daily by employers looking to fulfill their hiring needs. Through the online portal, you can apply for jobs, set up automatic job posting notifications, upload your résumé, research training and education opportunities and more. Below is a brief video on how it works.
Our Team is Here to Help!
CareerSource Broward offers a wide array of resources for career seekers both online and at our career centers, including:
- Resource Room: access to computers, internet, printers, fax machines and telephones
- Job Placement Assistance: job listings, résumé-building tools and job referrals through our staff using Employ Florida
- Job Market Data: salary and labor market information (click here to explore career opportunities in Broward County's high-growth industries)
- Assessments: skills, aptitude and interest assessments for common skills
- Workshops: professional workshops designed to give you a competitive advantage in your search for employment
Additional Resources For Career Seekers
Hot Jobs Employment Listings For Broward County
Navigating Employ Florida (using a computer) Presentation
Navigating Employ Florida (using a mobile device) Presentation
How To Be Successful At A Virtual Job Fair
Solutions To Your Career Flyer
How To Register In Employ Florida Flyer
Résumé Writing Samples
CareerOneStop Main Website
Want To Set Up An Appointment?
Click here to find a CareerSource Broward career center near you.